The CNDS research group currently consists of the following people:
- Jürgen Schönwälder, Associate Professor
- Anuj Sehgal, PhD student
- Nikolay Melnikov, PhD student
- Vaibhav Bajpai, PhD student
- Akbar Jangiaghdam, MSc student
- Durim Morina, BSc student
Several students have written their PhD, Master or Bachelor thesis in the CNDS research group. The following pages provide an overview of the CNDS history.
As can be seen from these pages, we get every year several papers out of Bachelor and Master projects. We are proud of this and look forward to develop more young researchers.